POLUS - ST is an international manufacturer of autonomous security solutions based on the ground, microwave, thermal, video, infrared and image sensors for defense, critical infrastructure and private security.
Our competitive edge
POLUS-ST offers sustainable solutions to manage complex issues of security and defence. We closely work together with the customers to transform innovative ideas into products that will go through a full product life cycle on our premises.
- 10 products launched onto the market
- 300 people employed, including 60 people in R&D
- Annual production capacity has increased to over 12.000 seismic sensors
POLUS-ST maintains and advances standing business relationships with its clients and partners. In order to serve customers needs, we offer a comprehensive approach of immediate measures and long-term solutions.
- Over 7500 km worldwide have been secured with our Systems
- Our solutions are operating in 9 climate zones
- We supply to more than 25 countries on 5 continents
Since its foundation, POLUS-ST has developed a multistage, comprehensive system of quality control. We carry out a detailed functional check of the entire system before its shipment to the client.
- In-house technical support
- 2500 sq.m. of own production facilities
- 20+ years of experience in security and defence
POLUS-ST pays particular attention to ongoing training of the staff and development of their professional skills in the field of latest technologies to keep its products and services one step ahead.
- Location in Akademgorodok (Novosibirsk) and Technopark (Moscow)
- Participation in the national and intentional Security & Defence exhibitions and conferences in the field of latest technologies and innovations
- Training programs for Production, R&D, Sales and Marketing with experience exchange at the world's leading manufacturing facilities.