POLUS - ST is an international manufacturer of autonomous security solutions based on the ground, microwave, thermal, video, infrared, and image sensors for the defense, critical infrastructure, and private security.
Our competitive edge
POLUS-ST offers sustainable solutions to manage complex security and defense issues.
We work closely with our customers to translate their exact needs into innovative products that solve problems and provide results.
- 10 products launched onto the market
- 300 people employed, including 60 people in R&D
- Annual production capacity has increased to over 12,500 seismic sensors
POLUS-ST maintains and advances existing business relationships with its customers and partners. We take a comprehensive and personalized approach to ensure immediate steps are taken and long-term solutions are successfully implemented.
- Over 8500 km worldwide have been secured with our systems
- Our solutions are operating in 9 climate zones
- We supply to more than 25 countries on 5 continents
Since its foundation, POLUS-ST has developed a multi-stage, comprehensive system of internal quality control. We carry out detailed functional and configuration checks, as well as inspect the entire system before it is shipped to the customer.
- In-house technical support
- 6500 sqm of own production facilities
- 20+ years of experience in security and defense
Our highly qualified engineering personnel help maintain and support our products well after they are shipped to the customer. We provide on-site engineering services, as well as develop and conduct training programs for our products so our technical staff are able to ensure the stable, continuous, and long-term operation of our systems.
- 24/7/365 in-house technical support
- We regularly monitor customer feedback
We pay particular attention to training and developing our staff on the latest technologies, keeping our products and services at the cutting edge of innovation
- Location in Akademgorodok (Novosibirsk) and Technopark (Moscow)
- Participation in the national and intentional security & defense exhibitions and conferences in the field of latest technologies and innovations
- Training programs for Production, R&D, Sales and Marketing with experience exchange at the world's leading manufacturing facilities.