POLUS - ST is an international manufacturer of innovative security solutions that use seismic, microwave, thermal, video, and infrared sensors for border security, law enforcement, perimeter and force protection, infrastructure, and tactical missions
Our competitive edge
POLUS-ST offers sustainable solutions to manage complex security and defense issues.
We work closely with our customers to translate their exact needs into innovative products that solve problems and provide results.
- 12 products launched onto the local and international markets
- 300 people employed, including 80 people in R&D
- Annual production capacity has increased to over 12,500 seismic sensors
POLUS-ST maintains and advances existing business relationships with its customers and partners. We take a comprehensive and personalized approach to ensure immediate steps are taken and long-term solutions are successfully implemented.
- Over 8500 km worldwide have been secured with our systems
- Our solutions are operating in 9 climate zones
- We supply to more than 25 countries on 5 continents
Since its foundation, POLUS-ST has developed a multi-stage, comprehensive system of internal quality control. We carry out detailed functional and configuration checks, as well as inspect the entire system before it is shipped to the customer.
- In-house technical support
- 6500 sqm of own production facilities
- 20+ years of experience in security and defense
Our highly qualified engineering personnel help maintain and support our products well after they are shipped to the customer. We provide on-site engineering services, as well as develop and conduct training programs for our products so our technical staff are able to ensure the stable, continuous, and long-term operation of our systems.
- 24/7/365 in-house technical support
- We regularly monitor customer feedback
We pay particular attention to training and developing our staff on the latest technologies, keeping our products and services at the cutting edge of innovation
- Location in Akademgorodok (Novosibirsk) and Technopark (Moscow)
- Participation in the national and intentional security & defense exhibitions and conferences in the field of latest technologies and innovations
- Training programs for Production, R&D, Sales and Marketing with experience exchange at the world's leading manufacturing facilities.