For the reason of the COVID-19 outbreak has been declared a pandemic by the World Health Organisation and the dramatic increase of the new cases in the world, the Russian authorities have taken measures to prevent the spread of the disease in the country:
- Moscow's coronavirus lockdown has been extended until May 31, Mayor Sergei Sobyanin said.
- President Vladimir Putin has declared that the period from March 28 to May 11 will be a nationwide paid holiday;
- Russia will close the crossing of all state borders, including the maritime borders on March, 30;
- Russia will suspend international regular and charter flights from the national airports to other countries on March, 27;
- Moscow will enact an indefinite citywide quarantine starting on March 30.
To minimize the spread of the disease, POLUS-ST takes all possible measures to ensure the health of its employees and their families, customers and partners, following the prescriptions of the government and health authorities.
Due to the current situation, some of the POLUS-ST employees work from home, but all POLUS-ST R&D and production facilities remain active.
For requests and urgent matters, please contact your manager or write an email to email@example.com.
We will reply you as soon as possible.
We hope you are staying healthy and safe!