We are constantly searching for challenging tasks in security and defence. That's why our customers trust our solutions for protection of state borders, pipelines and infrastructure, approach routes in different terrain and climate conditions.
Our competitive edge
POLUS-ST offers sustainable solutions to manage complex issues of security and defence. We closely work together with the customers to transform innovative ideas into products that will go through a full product life cycle on our premises.
- 10 products launched onto the market
- 300 people employed, including 60 people in R&D
- Annual production capacity has increased to over 12.000 seismic sensors
POLUS-ST maintains and advances standing business relationships with its clients and partners. In order to serve customers needs, we offer a comprehensive approach of immediate measures and long-term solutions.
- Over 7500 km worldwide have been secured with our Systems
- Our solutions are operating in 9 climate zones
- We supply to more than 25 countries on 5 continents
Since its foundation, POLUS-ST has developed a multistage, comprehensive system of quality control. We carry out a detailed functional check of the entire system before its shipment to the client.
- In-house technical support
- 2500 sq.m. of own production facilities
- 20+ years of experience in security and defence
POLUS-ST pays particular attention to ongoing training of the staff and development of their professional skills in the field of latest technologies to keep its products and services one step ahead.
- Location in Akademgorodok (Novosibirsk) and Technopark (Moscow)
- Participation in the national and intentional Security & Defence exhibitions and conferences in the field of latest technologies and innovations
- Training programs for Production, R&D, Sales and Marketing with experience exchange at the world's leading manufacturing facilities.